I’m Sarah and I’m so glad you’re here!
I help people – just like you – where they are today while planning for tomorrow. Building strategic websites (aka valuable online real estate) while teaching you all sorts of freelancing tips and tricks along the way, is what I do!
I’m half right-brained/half left-brained so, from me, you get the best of both worlds. I love pretty things, but I’m happiest when they are neatly ordered. You could say my world points to ordered chaos. In fact, my six —yes you read that right, six—children are all budding artists. They take after me in creativity; the ordered part, well, we’re working on that.
Odds & Ends
- I have my Masters in Arts Marketing and Development.
- I love Pinterest; looking at pretty is a great way to spend an afternoon.
- I still use paper to-do lists, especially in stylish notebooks.
- My heart skips a beat when I check something off on my to-do list.
- I LOVE WHAT I DO!
- And, my goal is that you feel the same way about your work.
Wanna learn more? Here's even more of my story. Maybe it resonates with you.
Create Your Laptop Life Interview
With Julie Stoian, Create Your Laptop Life Co-Founder
Live Free Mama Interview
With Micala Quinn, Live Free Mama Founder