Have 48 Hours? Then You Can Have a Website!
Any Business, Any Skill Level, ANYBODY.
The step between a complete DIY website and professional outsourcing, this course will hold your hand as together we walk through using the WordPress Genesis design framework to build your site. You’ll get the nuts and bolts of how to completely customize the Digital Pro theme using basic guidelines AND some custom CSS coding (Don’t worry – I show you EXACTLY what to add and where to add it) including fonts, graphics, colors and more. PLUS BONUSES!
This course will cover topics such as:
- Setting Up Your Website
- Setting Up Your Theme
- Homepage Widgets
- Finishing Touches
- Setting up your custom email
- Choosing an email service provider
- Setting up a subdomain
- Setting your social media images
- Where to find (and purchase) other WordPress Genesis themes
- How to set up Acuity and use a scheduler on your website
- How to create and use a 17Hats Lead Capture Form as your contact form
- Where to Find Stock Photos and Custom Fonts (and How to Use Them)
This course was created by Sarah Kay, a digital marketer & designer from the CYLL Network. She has been working in the marketing field since before “funnels” were a thing and you DIY’d your website on Blogger. Sarah now focuses on helping her clients and students create their ideal digital presence through her company, Sarah Kay Design, and as a Freelancer Coach for the CYLL One-on-One Coaching + Training program.